Avengers is the most famous movie in the world of the superhero genre. I doubt there is anyone you know who has not heard of the mighty Avengers. Avengers is team of the most powerful superheros from the Marvel comics written by Stan lee. In 2012, when the movie came out, it became immensely popular and became one the most highest grossing movies of all time, it’s sequels : Infinity war and End Game have also made grossed in Billions from the box office. The memes on Avengers were “inevitable”, as Thanos would say. There wasn’t just one, but so many meme templates the whole series has given us.
THE IMPACT AND SPREAD OF THE Avengers Memes
People loved sharing any avengers related memes because every one could relate to it. There are so many marvel fans in the world but even people who are not marvel fans had watched this movie. The internet would get bombarded with Avengers memes especially at the time when the movies came out. The movies already had a lot of humor in them so the memes we got were even funnier. People were enjoying memes out of the biggest blockbuster movie franchise of all time, what’s there not to like? The memes spread like fire. Even the actors and the directors of the film were sharing hilarious avengers memes on instagram because as much as memes spread joy & laughter, they are even more brilliant to promote a movie or a film.
THE FUNNIEST AVENGERS MEMES
- When Thor throws a hammer, he is doing “Justice”. But when I throw a hammer people say I have anger management issues.
- Strongest things in the world : Metal > Diamond > Threads on Hulk’s tshirt.
- When you are in a dream but you realise that you are in a dream and it’s not real : In Thanos’s voice -“reality can be whatever I want”
- Nobody :
Hulk in Endgame : Shrek
- When you thought Captain Marvel is going to save the world but its ANT MAN!
- When somebody decides to give spoilers for Endgame : In Natasha’s voice : “we don’t want to kill you, but we will.”
- Me : I have seen the avengers movie more than 12 times!
Family : Congratulations. What a brilliant waste of time
- *Thanos kills half the universe*
*Life insurance agencies sweating very hard*
- Remember that Dr strange watched Endgame 14 million times and didn’t spoil it, be like Dr Strange!
- Thanos after killing Gamora himslef : “God why? I’ve lost everything.”
WHAT MAKES THESE MEMES WORK?
What makes people share meme even when they are thousands of miles away from you? Avengers makes them send memes to you even when they are in the middle of a tough phase in their life? Why do you make time to see memes everyday and react to the memes sent by your family & friends? The answer is just simple. Because it makes us happy. It makes the stress go away and it definitely makes coping with any situation easier. We share and receive memes because we are sharing our emotions with them. Sometimes it might be hard for someone to describe a problem to someone, but you find the perfect meme for it, one can relate to it and understand. Memes make us feel like we are not alone.